This episode features short interviews with people who attended the 2019 Heterodox Academy conference and one excerpt from a conference symposium.
Guests In Order of Appearance:
- Jon Haidt, social psychologist and business ethics professor
- Amna Khalid, historian
- Jesse Singal, journalist at New York Magazine
- Anya Pechko, entrepreneur and founder of Project Be
- Fabio Rojas, sociologist and editor of Contexts
- Nicholas Phillips, Heterodox Academy research associate
Here is a transcript of the episode.
Rating the Show
If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes:
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.