Cory Clark is my guest on this episode. She’s the past Director of Academic Engagement at Heterodox Academy. She’s also a social psychologist and until recently was an assistant professor at Durham University in the UK. We’ll be talking about her paper that was published in Psychological Inquiry this year called “Tribalism in war and peace: The nature and evolution of ideological epistemology and its significance for modern social science”.
Here is a transcript of this episode.
- Tribalism is Human Nature by Cory Clark, Brittany Liu, Bo Winegard, & Peter Ditto, Current Directions in Psychological Science
- At Least Bias Is Bipartisan: A Meta-Analytic Comparison of Partisan Bias in Liberals and Conservatives by Peter Ditto, Brittany Liu, Cory Clark, and colleagues, Perspectives on Psychological Science
- The Ideological-Conflict Hypothesis: Intolerance Among Both Liberals and Conservatives by Mark Brant and colleagues, Current Directions in Psychological Science
- See Cory’s google scholar.
If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes:
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.