Cory Clark is my guest on this episode. She’s the Director of Academic Engagement at Heterodox Academy. She’s also a social psychologist and until recently was an assistant professor at Durham University in the UK. We’ll be talking about a paper by her and Bo Winegard that was published in Psychological Inquiry this year called “Tribalism in war and peace: The nature and evolution of ideological epistemology and its significance for modern social science”. Follow her on Twitter @ImHardcory.
Here is a transcript of this episode.
- Tribalism is Human Nature by Cory Clark, Brittany Liu, Bo Winegard, & Peter Ditto, Current Directions in Psychological Science
- At Least Bias Is Bipartisan: A Meta-Analytic Comparison of Partisan Bias in Liberals and Conservatives by Peter Ditto, Brittany Liu, Cory Clark, and colleagues, Perspectives on Psychological Science
- The Ideological-Conflict Hypothesis: Intolerance Among Both Liberals and Conservatives by Mark Brant and colleagues, Current Directions in Psychological Science
- See Cory’s google scholar.
If you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes:
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.