Episode 41: Craig Frisby & Joshua D. Phillips, Cultural Competence Training
- Cultural Competence in Applied Psychology (publisher site)
- Joshua D. Phillips on Twitter
- Craig Frisby on an Education Reforms panel on Prospects for Black America (C-Span video and transcript)
- Cultural Competence: A Form of Stereotype Rationality by Sean Stevens, Lee Jussim, Lillian A. Stevens, & Stephanie M. Anglin
- Go to the show’s and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.
TranscriptHere is a transcript of Episode 41. My guests on today’s episode are Craig Frisby and Joshua D. Phillips. Craig Frisby is co-editor, with William O’Donohue, of a new book,
Your generosity supports our non-partisan efforts to advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research.