Episode 68: Matthew H. Goldberg, From Christian Identity to Climate Action
- Open Science Framework: Persuasive Climate Change Messages to Christian (data from the studies we discussed)
- Yale Climate Opinion: Visualizations and Data
- Matthew Goldberg on Google Scholar
- A Social Identity Approach to Engaging Christians in the Issue of Climate Change by Matthew H. Goldberg, Abel Gustafson, et al.
- Discussing Global Warming Leads to Greater Acceptance of Climate Science by Matthew H. Goldberg, Sander van der Linden, et al.
- Perceived Social Consensus Can Reduce Ideological Biases on Climate Change by Matthew H. Goldberg, Sander van der Linden, et al.
Rating the ShowIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes:
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.
Your generosity supports our non-partisan efforts to advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research.