Episode 79: Jill DeTemple, A Structure for Difficult Classroom Dialogue
- Essential Partners: Dialogue in Higher Education
- Want Free Speech and Meaningful Classes on Campus? Encourage Listening by Jill DeTemple, Heterodox Academy
- What Happens When You Reimagine The Difficult Conversation About Guns | YouTube/TIME – John Sarrouf
- Reflective structured dialogue: A conversation with 2018 American Academy of Religion excellence in teaching award winner Jill DeTemple by Jill DeTemple Eugene V. Gallagher, Kwok Pui Lan, and Thomas Pearson, Teaching Theology and Religion
- Disruption dialogue and swerve: Reflective structured dialogue in religious studies classrooms by Jill DeTemple and John Sarrouf, Teaching Theology and Religion
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.
Your generosity supports our non-partisan efforts to advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research.