Eric Kaufmann (@kpkaufm) is my guest today. He’s a professor of politics at Birkbeck College, University of London, and he was one of the first people to join Heterodox Academy. We’ll be talking about his book Whiteshift: Populism, Immigration, and the Future of White Majorities. It’s about how the cultural and ethnic transformation of English-speaking nations, especially the United States, that has threatened many citizens who have a white identity. He suggests a number of ways of dealing with this transformation including his preferred solution multivocalism, which he contrasts with multiculturalism.
Here is a transcript of this episode.
- Academic Freedom in the UK: A Policy Exchange Report by Tom Simpson and Eric Kaufmann
- ‘Racial Self-Interest’ is not Racism: A Policy Exchange Report by Eric Kaufmann
If you enjoyed listening to the show, please leave us a review on iTunes:
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.