Teaching & Advocacy Resources
Access our resource library filled with classroom activities, curricula, guides, and more to help faculty and advocates create change on their campuses.
- Princeton Principles for a Campus Culture of Free InquiryAugust 9, 2023+John Tomasi+Viewpoint Diversity+Open Inquiry+Campus Policy
- SCOTUS Ruling on Race-Based Admissions at Harvard and UNCJune 29, 2023+Team HxA
- Reclaiming the Culture of Higher Education: A Best Practices GuideSeptember 12, 2022+Team HxA+Viewpoint Diversity+Open Inquiry+Constructive Disagreement+Campus Climate+Campus Policy
- Creating Better Culture with Winsome DisruptionAugust 9, 2022+Team HxA+Constructive Disagreement+Campus Climate
- Compendium of Resources for High School EducatorsJuly 25, 2022+Team HxA
- Increasing Open Inquiry, Viewpoint Diversity, and Constructive Disagreement on College and University Campuses: A ToolkitJuly 7, 2022+Team HxA+Viewpoint Diversity+Open Inquiry+Constructive Disagreement
We are open to publishing resources from contributors across the academy that advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research. Contact us to contribute a resource that aligns with our mission.