Episode 65: Lara Schwartz, False Equivalence
- Project for Civil Discourse on Youtube
- Can journalistic “false balance” distort public perception of consensus in expert opinion? by Derek J. Koehler, Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied
- Balance as Bias: Global Warming and the U.S. Prestige Press by M. T. Boykoff and J. M. Boykoff, Global Environmental Change
- Journalistic Balance as Global Warming Bias by Jules Boykoff, Fairness and Accuracy in Resporting
- Lara Schwartz on the 2019 Heterodox Academy conference panel, “Successes, Strains and Stories to Inspire.”
Rating the ShowIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes:
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.
Your generosity supports our non-partisan efforts to advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research.