Episode 83: Cory Clark, Tribalism in War and Peace (And in the Social Sciences)
- Tribalism is Human Nature by Cory Clark, Brittany Liu, Bo Winegard, & Peter Ditto, Current Directions in Psychological Science
- At Least Bias Is Bipartisan: A Meta-Analytic Comparison of Partisan Bias in Liberals and Conservatives by Peter Ditto, Brittany Liu, Cory Clark, and colleagues, Perspectives on Psychological Science
- The Ideological-Conflict Hypothesis: Intolerance Among Both Liberals and Conservatives by Mark Brant and colleagues, Current Directions in Psychological Science
- See Cory’s google scholar.
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.
Your generosity supports our non-partisan efforts to advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research.