Episode 81: Amy Westervelt, How Does the Energy Industry Influence Universities?
- How the fossil fuel industry got the media to think climate change was debatable by Amy Westervelt, Washington Post, Jan. 10, 2019
- Scientists have discovered how to make people care about climate change by Amy Westervelt and Climate Confidential, Quartz
- The fossil fuel’s industry’s invisible colonization of academia by Benjamin Franta and Geoffrey Supran, The Guardian
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.
Your generosity supports our non-partisan efforts to advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research.