Episode 60: Oliver Burkeman, How the News Took Over Reality
- How the news took over reality by Oliver Burkeman
- The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t Stand Positive Thinking (Burkeman)
- Video: The Negative Path to Happiness and Success (Burkeman)
- Help! How To Be Slightly Happier and Get a Bit More Done (Burkeman)
- Why time management is ruining our lives (Burkeman)
- Overdoing Democracy: Why We Must Put Politics in Its Place by Robert Talisse
Rating the ShowIf you enjoyed this show, please rate it on iTunes:
- Go to the show’s iTunes page and click “View in iTunes”
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” which is to the right of “Details”
- Next to “Click to Rate” select the stars.
Your generosity supports our non-partisan efforts to advance the principles of open inquiry, viewpoint diversity, and constructive disagreement to improve higher education and academic research.